CAMEL SAFARI PUSHKAR
It would be great fun to have bumpy riding in sand dunes along with campfire on dunes is the life time experience. The Pushkar Camel Safari in Pushkar offers an opportunity to the tourists to enjoy the life in the shimmering glory of the desert sand. Acamel safari allows the tourists to explore the life and majesty of Rajasthan and enthrall the desert scape. So do not miss this part of your Pushkar Visit. If you are old and not enough courageous to ride on camel back. Then go for camel cart. Call us at +919828178063
Pushkar Camel Safari Provides sunset/Sunrise Camel, Jeep Safari, Overnight Camel Safari, Dinner in Desert With Kalbaliya Dance at very reasonable rate with the experience and professional faculty. Call us at +919828178063
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
* A hat, cap or turban
* Sunscreen and sunglasses
* Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of solid shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce!
* Camera and film
* Toilet paper and towel
* Diary, pen, a book to read, cards or other games
* Medical kit (for just in case)
* In the winter season warm clothes for the night
* A big smile and positive attitude
* Food and mineral/filtered water will be provided at all times. Our camel drivers use only this water when preparing meals. All the food is vegetarian and freshly prepared over the campfire.
* You do not need a sleeping bag as you will be given clean bedrolls, which will keep you warm and protect you from the sand.
* Remember to keep the desert clean and never leave any rubbish behind.
Sunset/Surise Camel Safari
It is your choice whether you wish to go on this safari at either morning or
evening .First we pick you up directly from the hotel you are staying at. You
are then introduced to your camel and the camel men.
Half Day Camel Safari
Pushkar is a small place, situated 11 km from Ajmer, in the state of Rajasthan (India). It is a holy place mostly visited for the sacred Pushkar lake, the Brahma temple and the renowned Camel Safari. Thus, though Pushkar is primarily a pilgrimage spot..Read More
Full Day Camel Safari
The Great Indian Desert of Rajasthan can be explored using camels which is the great and exciting experience one should have in a life time. The Aravalli Range are one of the world's oldest, and have sandy fields, small dunes, beautiful hills and mesmerizing..Read More
Overnight Camel Safari
Starting around 3.30 Pm. we take you through villagers where you will see local village life. Farmers are working their and picking roses from the gardens .women are wearing traditional clothing and children are excited to see you past the village is the desert..Read More
2 nights 3 Days Camel Safari
Pick up From Town Hotel/Pushkar Fair Ground at 3 pm Gypsi House, Sunset at Dunes, Night Stay at Pushkar Adventure Camp, Next Day Rose Farm Visit, Kanbay Kisheer Sagar Kakreshwar, Makreshwar, Nand Stay at Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp Next Morning PushkarRead More
Pushkar to Jaisalmer Camel Safari
It would be great fun to have bumpy riding in sand dunes along with campfire on dunes is the life time experience. The Pushkar Camel Safari in Pushkaroffers an opportunity to the tourists to enjoy the life in the shimmering glory of the desert sand. A camel...